Host Neighbor Leadership Impact Team
- Training Host Neighbors in planning and directing community improvement strategies to make the decisions of the Seeds of Promise initiative.
- Conducting deep-listening to determine the needs and wants of the community.
- Develops and recommends strategies that leverage existing community assets.
Job and Wealth Creation Impact Team
- Empowers the development of healthy, profitable, community-focused businesses with local ownership by the community.
- Serves as the community's support team to mobilize the resources and expertise needed for businesses to succeed.
- Increases employment of local residents.
Housing Impact Team
- Maximizes the community's owner occupied housing and contributes to the community's continuous neighborhood improvement.
- Prepares and supports new owner-occupants in the process of becoming and remaining successful home owners.
Educational Impact Team
- Develops programs, activities, and classes that will assist residents in educational opportunities.
- Conducts evening and weekend after-school programs.
- Strengthens and encourages family support systems and educational attainment.
Health and Wellness Impact Team
- Establishing a local community healthcare delivery system.