Health & Wellness Impact Team
To develop a place-based, proactive community health, wellness, and nutrition program that provides care and resources to community residents and minimizes the use of local hospitals and urgent care facilities.
- Increase awareness and access to local, healthy, nutritional foods.
- Establish a local community garden.
- Increase awareness about the current emerging health care needs relative to the Seeds community.
- Identify access issues and outline solution-based strategies to improve access to care.
- Stimulate new ideas and methods of implementation for health care.